Monday, October 15, 2018

Podcast Interview with Sarah Kauss

I’ve been looking up to the way Sarah Kauss runs her business from the moment I discovered S’well. Since the idea for Silvr popped into my head, my wanting to learn from her only grew stronger.
I had the amazing honor of getting to ask her pretty much any question I wanted to (I could have ask her 100 more) in podcast interview I conducted with her, and it was a dream. I learned so much, and think any entrepreneur could too.
Here’s the link to the article with the podcast link. Thank you, Sarah!
https://www.greenbiz.com/article/new-lifestyle-how-swell-reusable-bottles-are-proving-sustainability-can-be-stylish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Sustainable Athleisure Brand isn’t Actually Sustainable. Oops.

Think About Tomorrow's Customer As a sustainability professional, I’m wired to think longterm. If we close our eyes and look at th...